You can’t beat a picnic – specially with loads of delicious Sheldon’s Sandwiches!
But how do you like yours?
Tell us what your favourite summer sandwich filling is (and which Sheldon’s product it goes best in) and you could win this fabulous Champagne hamper packed with luxury goodies!
You can be as inventive as you like – we’ll be looking for originality as well as style.
Send in a picture to help your entry – the winner will be decided by votes from our Facebook friends – so get your friends to vote and boost your chances!!
Luxury food-filled Picnic hamper with a bottle of Champagne.
Picnic hamper set with a bottle of Champagne.
Picnic hamper set.
Competition starts: 22/05/2014
Competition ends: 14/06/15
Shortlist announced: 15/06/2015
Voting for Winner: 15/06/2015-29/06/2015
Winner announced: 30/06/2015
How to enter:
Email a picture and a description of your Sheldon’s Sandwich to:
Don’t forget to leave your name, address and contact phone number – otherwise your entry won’t be valid.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is: G H Sheldon Wholesale Bakers Ltd (company no.1436865 whose registered office is at: 10 Stainburn Road, Openshaw, Manchester, M11 2GW
- Employees of Sheldon’s Bakery or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.sheldons.co.uk
- Closing date for entry will be 14/06/2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1st Prize: Luxury food-filled Picnic hamper with a bottle of Champagne. 2nd Prize: Picnic hamper set with a bottle of Champagne. 3rd Prize: Picnic hamper set.
- Further information can be found at: www.sheldons.co.uk
- Sheldon’s Bakery is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Shortlist will be chosen by employees of Sheldon’s Bakery who will choose their favourite suggestions.
- Winners will be chosen by the general public who will cast votes on the shortlist via website/social media.
- Sheldon’s Bakery will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Sheldon’s Bakery decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material and potentially marketing materials. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All entrants must be over 18.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.